Further information at: www.barrygoldsteinmusic.com
Watch in [Language]
Healing Sounds: Music to Relieve Stress + for Better Sleep
30 years ago, Barry Goldstein felt the growing pressure of the commercial music business firsthand: stress, anxiety, insomnia. Since then he has been producing music that connects with the heart. The focus: “Entrainment” – the internal rhythm (heart) synchronizes with an external rhythm (music). This healing music, which triggers a meditative, trance-like state, can be used in all possible areas of life (e.g. reducing anxiety at the dentist, relaxing before going to bed, and much more). Many pioneers in the transformational and even medical fields have since used Barry’s compositions, including luminaries such as Dr. Joe Dispenza, Dr. Daniel Amen, Neale Donald Walsh, C. Norman Shealy etc. – because they understand the power of music as a catalyst for healing.
In a world where stress takes up such a large part of our lives, studies show that long-term psychological stress can promote the development and progression of chronic diseases. It’s high time to counteract this. That’s exactly Barry Goldstein’s mission: to use music specifically to prevent stress and promote good sleep.
In this video you will find out…
- how music, sound and vibration can reduce stress and improve your sleep
- how you can use music healingly
- how to direct and increase your energy through (the conscious choice of) music
- which 3 time windows of the day are particularly suitable for using these tools
- to what extent music, gratitude and stress reduction are directly related
- how your daily environment specifically influences your stress level
- how Barry’s “5-minute musical vacation” allows you to make a positive shift
- what type of music is most suitable for this process
Check out all of today's videos:
Simply click on the speaker's picture or name to listen to their post.
Dr Joe Dispenza
We all want to be, become and stay healthy physically and mentally. But what if someone, for example, has serious health problems and seems like all...
Trauma is a psychological, emotional wound that hurts tremendously when you touch it. It is not what is done to you from outside, but what happens...
30 years ago, Barry Goldstein felt the growing pressure of the commercial music business firsthand: stress, anxiety, insomnia. Since then he has...
The stem cell biologist and author of three bestsellers Bruce Lipton deals intensively with the chaos that we humans are increasingly encountering...